Interfoto is looking for an HR manager to join the team. The Human Resources manager will assist the organization with developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other staff related issues.
• Assist relevant parties with Performance discussions, Disciplinary code as well as Disciplinary enquires and CCMA.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance based on goals discussed and set.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout Human resource management function.
• Developing, revising, and recommending HR policies and procedures.
• Manage the Human Resources administrative function which includes Payroll responsibilities.
• Assist the organization on succession planning.
• Manage the employee life cycle which includes the induction of new employees and exit interviews.
• Proven track record as a Human Resources manager.
• +10 years in a HR
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
• Experience in payroll
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or related discipline preferred
• Retail / Sales industry preferred but not required.